SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
- Your new air conditioning system will carry a warranty. Length of warranty is specific to each manufacturer and whether you used one of their accredited installers to carry out your installation. In order for this warranty to remain valid, you will need an F-GAS engineer to carry out an annual service on your system. Air Con systems may need more than one service per year, this is dependent on the environment they are installed in. Without proof of an annual service, your warranty will be void.
- We can provide a bespoke maintenance & service plan for all of your air conditioning system needs.
- A regularly serviced air conditioning unit will ensure it works at optimum performance and be energy efficient and economic.
- In our experience that the vast majority of repairs are as a result of systems not in receipt of regular maintenance and servicing.
- Symptom indicators of a poorly maintained air conditioning systems could be as follows: poor airflow, stale odours, loss of performance, dirty appearance, sludge in drain line, Increased energy bills, prone to freezing, leaking water, to name a few.
Air conditioning maintenance contracts could save you
hundreds of pounds in the long run.
- If you do not use an F-GAS engineer your warranty will be void.
- Whether you are having air conditioning system installed or serviced, it is a legal requirement that you use a qualified F-GAS
- All F-GAS engineers will carry a skill card showing their qualifications.
- If in doubt – ask them.